CakeHR is one of G2’s High Performers for Fall 2019!
“I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.”
– Elon Musk
We’ve reached another important milestone in our efforts to provide you with a great cloud HR platform when CakeHR was listed as one of G2’s High Performers in the Core HR category.
Thank you so much for your feedback and continuous support!
Core human resource (HR) software, also referred to as human capital management (HCM) software, stores employee information within a central system of record. Core HR systems are used to manage employee information, such as payroll and benefits data, within an easily accessible, centralized HR database. These HR technology systems have long been marketed as human resource information systems (HRIS) or human resource management system (HRMS) but have recently been replaced by the popular term, HCM.
Companies use core HR software to maintain employee profiles, store relevant employee documents, and identify trends with a holistic view of the organization. Core HR systems are most commonly implemented in HR departments, enabling HR managers to track employee records and report key trends to management. Many core HR solutions offer self-service options so that employees can update their benefits or contact information without interrupting HR workflows. Core HR software is often implemented as part of an integrated HR management suite, or it offers integrations with third-party HR applications to increase its value across multiple HR functions.
To qualify for inclusion in the Core HR category, a product must:
- Store employee information and documents in a central database
- Allow users to customize employee profiles with unique data fields
- Enable simple exporting and importing of employee data for reporting purposes
- Integrate with third-party HR applications from which additional employee information can be pulled
What is G2?
G2 is one of the world’s largest marketplace for tech products. Businesses go to G2 for unbiased reviews of business software to help them make the right decision on what to use and buy. G2 plays a huge role in providing authentic peer-based product reviews. To date, they have gathered more than 650,000 verified user reviews for the more than 45,000 software they list.
CakeHR in G2
CakeHR is just one of the many software products listed in G2. An award-winning, centralized HR management solution, CakeHR is created to turn talents into assets for small and medium enterprises. Below are what G2 users think about us:
If you want to read more product reviews of CakeHR on G2, click here.
The G2 Grid® Rating Methodology
The G2 Grid® represents the ratings provided by real software users in their community, as well as data aggregated from social networks and other online sources. Grid® is created based on two key factors — satisfaction and market presence.
From the G2 website:
The Satisfaction rating is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product)
- Customers’ satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
The Market Presence score is affected by the following (in order of importance):
- Market presence is a combination of 15 metrics from G2’s reviews, publicly available information, and third-party sources
- Both the software vendors and the individual products are measured on various criteria (number of employees, reviews, web presence, social presence, growth, vendor age, employee satisfaction and engagement.)
- Each input is normalized by category and segment. This means that scores are relative to other products in the category/segment and may change from segment to segment
- The scores are then scaled from 0-100
If you want to take an in-depth look at G2’s Grid® methodology, click here.
What This Means to Us
Our inclusion in G2’s High Performers list for the Core HR category is a testament of our efforts to innovate and simplify HR — especially for SMEs. By providing you with cost-effective features like self-service leave management, scheduling & timesheets, onboarding & offboarding, recruitment, and many more, business owners and HR leaders can focus on what matters most: growing the business and keeping employees happy.
We will not be here without your support. Because of your continuous feedback, we were able to turn CakeHR into an award-winning HR software.
And that’s just the beginning! 🙂
CakeHR is a one stop shop for your HR management needs. With attention to user experience & making the software easy to use yet packed with loads of features we strive to make your HR management as easy as a piece of cake!