Time to Raise a Toast: CakeHR features among the Top 10 HR Software Solutions
World’s leading premium business app discovery platform, GetApp, released its quarterly ranking report for Q2, 2016 and CakeHR has every reason to rejoice.
Drumrolls Please! 🙂 We featured among the top 10 HR Software Solutions, securing a credible 6th spot on the list, thanks to our loyal and happy customers!
The ranking report showcases the top 25 Human Resources (HR) apps based in the cloud, where each of the featured app is scored using five factors, worth 20 points each, for a total possible score out of 100.
CakeHR stands above the average with a score of 54, surpassing the industry bigwigs like ADP and Oracle, which in itself is a huge achievement.
The data serves as a point of reference highlighting the key factors that small and mid-sized businesses should look at when first analyzing a piece of software.
The five factors used for computing the ranks include:
- Reviews: Calculates user preferences – number of ratings and quality of reviews benchmarked against other apps in the industry
- Integrations: Compatibility with other processes and apps listed on GetApp
- Mobile: Takes into account Mobile App Availability on Google Play and Apple App Store as well as the app ratings by users
- Media: Market Presence in terms of twitter followers and Facebook fans
- Security: Data gathered from a self-assessment survey on Cloud Security Alliance and security certifications is converted to relevant scores. In case of tie, “Security Score” acts as a tie breaker as it has the highest weightage among all factors
What makes the GetRank results trustworthy is the fact that each score is completely independent of commercial interests and existing relationships that GetApp may have with app vendors.
What you see is what you get, and that is – “A true reflective and comparative picture of leading apps”.
Other highlights of our Winning Sprint:
- CakeHR retained the no. #1 spot on the list for the best HRMS software in the UK market
- CakeHR secured third best position for receiving favorable user reviews
- CakeHR ranks #7 in the absence and leave management software category
- CakeHR featured among the top 20 software for employee scheduling and workforce management categories
The CakeHR Advantage – Things that helped us enter the Top 10 HR Software Category
- Integrative Leave Portal: Our service is best-in-class that makes online leave, time-off requests, employee self-service, and shared leave calendar available all at one organized place
- Data Support: Our software allows business owners to pull out detailed company reports with CSV export feature and large data storage facility
- Compatibility: The portal is compatible for multiple devices and platforms that can be accessed from anywhere by the employees and their bosses. We also support CAKE HR API requirement
- Customization: The fields available in the portal are customizable to suit company needs with option to filter HR data and maintain centralized data base
- Real time Updates: Enables instant notifications on email, gives live info into absence plans, and removes hassles of logging on multiple sites or using different passwords
- Simple and User friendly: Easy to interpret dashboards that give quick overview to managers for planning and resource allocation. What’s more! The dashboard is customizable to suit manager preferences
- Flexibility and Ownership: Gives real power to employees by enabling a self-service interface that is available 24*7 on any device for them to access and manage personal records. No more confusing spreadsheets or endless paper wastage
- Insightful Employee Details: Makes life simpler for the employers by providing useful and customizable employee reports and analytics
- Accessibility and Data Storage: All the data is available online and on cloud, hence the managers can keep useful info like employee manuals or benefits material for the employees to view it whenever they want. Even reports can be posted online for others to access as appropriate
A big Shout out for all our Valued Customers
Our journey towards technological excellence cannot be complete without recognizing the trust our amazing clients place on our software.
Support on social media, helpful referrals and awesome ratings/reviews have facilitated our exponential growth in the cloud app market. And we are not going to stop here!
Serving clients in more than 1000 cities and 90 countries, we are highly positive to make our presence wider and stronger.
Our team at CakeHR will continue to bring exciting features and services to make your experience of using SaaS based HR Software unmatched and unsurpassable.
On this note, we would like to highlight some of our most memorable client testimonials.
“Customer service is fantastic. This is a clean app with a nice visual overview. It has been a helpful tool for us.”
–L Brock, Director, Ops & Finance, Real Life on the Palouse
. . .
“We are using CakeHR and all our team is surprised to see how amazing and adapted to our need it is!”
–Cecile L, HR Manager at senseFLY
. . .
“I’ve used CakeHR in a former company and it was our first choice for Fit Gurus. Literally got setup in a few minutes and our team were submitting their holiday requests in no time. Super simple stuff and gives us exactly what we need to stay organized.”
–CO-Founder and CEO at Fit Gurus
Make HR challenges a thing of past by trying out our all-in-one HR app that will make your workplace effective and efficient. We look forward to you joining our enthusiastic and ever evolving CakeHR community on Facebook and Twitter.
Your love and faith keeps us going!
– – –
Want to know how you can benefit from our software? Get in touch with one of our CakeHR experts and introduce yourself to the power of affordable cloud HR.